Saturday 10 March 2012

Opening to a New Thriller Film - My group's Edits

Opening to a New Thriller Film - My group's Edits

The videos below are mine and group member James Kent's edit to our "Opening to a New Thriller Film".

We have both explored different techniques to editing our clips. Our outcomes have been very different and also very unique. This leaves us with a better choice to decide on our final video to present to the exam board.

I like the choice of soundtrack in James' edit (same soundtrack - different section). This is because this section of soundtrack sounds almost religious and 'church-like'. This adds a ghostly feel to the atmpsphere in the opening sequence and also a chilling mood.

My edit, however, uses a more 'up-beat' section of the soundtrack. I particulaly like the drum beats and paste. The rondo is very similar to the rondo used in the soundtrack for "Jaws" (1975).

James' Edit:


Austen's Edit:


No comments:

Post a Comment