Thursday 1 March 2012

Font Type for Titles

Font Types for Titles
  
Below are two images which portray the type of font which I will be using in my edit for the "Opening for a New Thriller Film". I have typed out the alphatbet in both capitals and lower case to show the differences between the two. This is very important because then I can choose either to have the titles in capitals which would be very bold and eye catching or 'normally', by using a capital and then lower case. For example, I will use the name "working title" to visually show the difference.

  1. "WORKING TITLE"
  2. "Working Title"





The font is called "321impact". The font is very bold. This is useful as then it'll hopefully capture the audience's adtention.
The font choice was inspired by the font and style of the mise-en-scene used in the title sequence of "Essex Boys" (2000). The style of font which I have chosen is very 'gritty'. The look of the font can be represented as if a teenager has used a spary can to display the words onto a wall as graffiti art. Much like the vertical lines used in the title sequence of "Essex Boys" (2000).








No comments:

Post a Comment