Monday 10 October 2011

Preliminary Task: Editing and Capturing Our Film - Success!!!

Today (10Th Oct 2011) we tried to capture and edit our film again. This time, successful!

We started to edit our film once capturing was complete. We found this rather difficult because we haven't used the software before. But once we got started we picked up speed eventually. 



Capturing our film was finally finished at last, and we had nearly finished editing just before the lesson came to an end.


Today I had 2 hours free after our lesson for editing, so I decided to stay behind to finish editing and to add some titles to our Preliminary Task film, and before I knew it, editing was also finished

Now all we have to do is export the film and then upload it onto YouTube so that we can enable it onto my blog, and also my group member's blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment